National Lloyds Now Offers Wright Flood!
Interested in a flood quote? Let National Lloyds help you. Fill out our flood quote form here: Get Flood Quote Form.
Log In at: Flood Log In to process your flood quote from your office.
You may also service your current flood policies with this same log in address.
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
How it Works:
- No Binding on Flood policies.
- Flood Policy covers only one building.
- Complete the entire online Flood Insurance Request Form.
- If you do not know the zone, we will order a zone determination. This may take longer to process the application depending on the zone determination company.
- When the Flood Insurance Request Form is submitted via the system, it will automatically be sent to our flood department. You will receive confirmation when the request is received by the flood department.
- National Lloyds will then process the Flood Insurance application and fax a copy to you. We cannot accept flood quote sheets with premium and we need to have a signed application that has been processed on the Flood rating website. If you need an application, you may contact our department by phone, fax or email.
- You will then need to return the signed application and premium to National Lloyds.
- National Lloyds will process the policy issuance, and you will then receive your copy of the policy in the mail.
- Commission will be mailed separately the second week of the month after the policy is issued.
How long will it take to receive a flood insurance application?
- In most cases, if we have all the information that is required, the Flood Center will fax a completed flood application to your agency within one business day. Please allow more time if a zone determination has to be ordered.
- Please note incomplete forms or inaccurate information may cause a delay in the application process.
What information do I need to get a flood insurance quote?
- Some of the things you will need to know are:
- Insured name and property location
- Date of construction
- Amount of coverage needed for building and contents
We do the rest! We will contact your insurance agency immediately if additional information is required.
Email us at email@example.com for more info.